On 18 February 2011 09:21, Wallace Turner <w.tur...@fex.com.au> wrote:

> have not received a post since 4th Feb. Logged into ozdotnet and Mail
> delivery was disabled?

I just looked back through the logs and it appears your subscription was
disabled on the 4th.

   List:       ozdotnet
   Member:     w.tur...@fex.com.au
   Action:     Subscription disabled.
   Reason:     Excessive or fatal bounces.

Your MTA was classing messages from the list as spam:
<w.tur...@fex.com.au>: host mail.fex-group.com[202.92.125.133] said: 550
5.7.1
   Message rejected as spam by Content Filtering. (in reply to end of DATA
   command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; w.tur...@fex.com.au
Remote-MTA: dns; mail.fex-group.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Message rejected as spam by Content
Filtering.

Nothing personal - MailMan is ruthless at pruning the list due to bounces
for whatever reason. I get so much sh1t in terms of bounces (attempts to
send spam to the lists and so on) that I don't have the time to go through
all of the bounce notifications manually.

--
*David Connors* | da...@codify.com | www.codify.com
Software Engineer