I was trying to answer this for myself recently and found this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/411660/enterprise-library-unity-vs-other-ioc-containers

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/411660/enterprise-library-unity-vs-other-ioc-containers>It's
a little dated though.  Enterprise Library has had a major release since the
above question was answered.  I'm not sure about the others.

For me, since I'm looking at using some of the other EntLib 'Application
Blocks' (and later maybe Prism) for my project Unity seems like a good fit.
 I've read up on it and it seems pretty full featured.  I haven't actually
implemented anything with it yet since I've been working around some issues
with the Logging Application Block (but that's another story).

While researching this I don't think I read any bad stories about any of the
IoC implementations - they all do the basic job and that's what provides
most of the benefit.