I use http://ninject.org/
at the time it was the only one which offered a fluid interface to do the
configuration in code. I really really dislike using XML to configure things
like this.
(but also because the mascot is a Ninja!)

That said I do hear a lot about Autofac on twitter from the Readify guys.
Maybe I should give it a look.
-David Burela