Not as exciting as it sounds.  Definately not going to be be a open slather policy about bringing your favourite device to work and plugging it into the network.  From what I've heard, all access to the company network will be through the Citrix portal.

Still it might be the justification I need to buy a new high powered laptop and push a little harder to be able to telecommute.  :-)

Simon