I tried running compiled versions and in the IDE and stepping through the
code - because I couldn't make much sense of your message.

As I said, I encountered no problems/errors/exceptions - so didn't bother
responding, then.

There are known "issues" when debugging under a 64 bit O/S, but I don't know
if that would cause your problem...

http://blog.paulbetts.org/index.php/2010/07/20/the-case-of-the-disappearing-onload-exception-user-mode-callback-exceptions-in-x64/