It's still Friday ...

I ordered a pair of red and blue matching Royal Wedding sick bags
<http://lydialeith.bigcartel.com/product/royal-wedding-sick-bags-blue>  from
the UK for 8 pound (~$12) a week ago but they didn't arrive by today
(despite the promise of first class royal mail). So I'm left here with
nothing to retch into while the wife watches a 4 hour long TV commentary
about an expensive farce where an inbred living fossil marries a "commoner"
in an attempt to strengthen his bloodline. Oh lord, I heard Dame Edna for a
few minutes, but where are the Chaser team?

I just can't shake off a memory of the shrill voice of Michael Palin (as old
woman/man) in The Holy Grail where he says to the king "Well, I didn't vote
for you".

(name withheld to avoid charges of treason)