From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Friday, 29 April 2011 7:29 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: Royal wedding

It's still Friday ...

I ordered a pair of red and blue matching Royal Wedding sick
bags<http://lydialeith.bigcartel.com/product/royal-wedding-sick-bags-blue> from
the UK for 8 pound (~$12) a week ago but they didn't arrive by today (despite
the promise of first class royal mail). So I'm left here with nothing to retch
into while the wife watches a 4 hour long TV commentary about an expensive
farce where an inbred living fossil marries a "commoner" in an attempt to
strengthen his bloodline. Oh lord, I heard Dame Edna for a few minutes, but
where are the Chaser team?

I just can't shake off a memory of the shrill voice of Michael Palin (as old
woman/man) in The Holy Grail where he says to the king "Well, I didn't vote for
you".

(name withheld to avoid charges of treason)