I upgraded my Professional to Premium (halfway through the
professional subscription). It was annoying there was no upgrade path,
I basically had to purchase a new subscription from scratch. You
should just have to pay the difference, perhaps with prorata.
Anyway, I got mine from microway.com.au and was happy. They will match
any competing price, including overseas web sites. Given the aussie
dollar exchange rate at the moment, I would find the item on a US web
site, then contact microway with the url. That will give you an ex-GST
price which should be heaps cheaper than anything you can find in
Australia. It has to be the identical item though, of course.

good luck :)