We used it on a project I was on 8+ months ago. I was focussing on the
UI so didn't have that much to do with it, but now I'm learning RIA
Services on the project I'm on. I wish we'd used RIA Services then but
you get that.

Also, the dependency on CSLA stopped them from updating to Silverlight
4 for a while as CSLS hadn't been updated to support 4. Not sure if
thats changed I'm assuming it has. Just pointing out the extra third
party dependency is a double edged sword.