From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Liedig
Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2011 10:52 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: [OT] Perth Broadband

Hello folks,

just wanted to get a feel for peoples opinions on braodband providers in the
Perth area. Been looking at iiNet/westnet (I think they are iinet now by the
looks of it), but didn't want to discount any others, like Amnet etc. I used to
be with iiNet a couple of years ago and founfd them to be ok, but since I've
come back from the UK heard a few complaints, particularly about this BoB
router phone they mke you get.

Anyway just thought I'd did into the pool of collective thought for some
feedback.

Cheers,

Steve