Oh this isn't about not hiring Juniors..but when someone says "Urgent" as
your prefix to a Junior role..that raises some flags.

"Wanted Junior Developer to join a team of X developers" is more righteous.
As in the ad it should be upfront that they want to hire a jnr dev to socket
into a group of developers.

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes