From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Anthony Mayan
Sent: Tuesday, 26 July 2011 12:47
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Set property of texbox by name

I have a form with many buttons.

I want to be able to set the text property of the textbox at runtime by string.

("Button" & i).Text = "Hello"  'Of course this doesn't work...how do i
replicate this correctly

i a variable

eg if i=1  then i want the code to do   button1.text="Hello"
if i=2  then i want the code to do button2.text="Hello"

any suggest