Hi William,

Thanks.. maybe I'll have a go at the exam once I've done enough study via
the pluralsight website.  That being said, I probably should have started
with WebForms rather than MVC, but I'm already curious with MVC now.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of William Luu
Sent: Wednesday, 10 August 2011 1:10 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Web Development

Hi Simon, perhaps if you passed one of those MS ASP.NET exams it may help?

Maybe this one? 70-515: "Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET
Framework 4" http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-515

On 10 August 2011 13:02, Simon Kuldin <sim...@prism-solutions.com.au> wrote:

Cheers for the feedback. I guess I just have to continue on with my home
attempts at building a website via ASP MVC 3.