On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 6:35 AM, David Connors <da...@codify.com> wrote:

> I, for one, welcome our new WinRT overlords and look forward to an
> expedited demise of the rest of the API/UI kit confusion on the Windows
> platform. Something had to give in light of the relative sanity of Cocoa/OSX
> + CocoaTouch/OSX and the corresponding market success.

lol ....All Hail the New Steve.... I am hopeful to become an early disciple
that way when they rule you all i will gain favour with our new lord....so
far...not so good at the whole gaining favor part...he knows me...but
probably not in the best light...get it..Silverlight ....Downgrading
caffeine...

> I just wish they didn't add this HTML/JS stuff to Win8 - it makes little
> sense.

To all of us no, it makes no sense to the reviews of the business internally
where they are all currently salivating at the potential to gain hordes of
new customers into the Microsoft family via the trojan that which is
HTML/JS.... Happy Days :)