Meski,

Similar, but not the same, so I can get away with it ;-)

A few years ago we had a senior DBA who set up a two pc virtual network
with domain controllers and sql server vms, to try out some new stuff in
sql server. I warned him not to let the network escape and he agreed.

About a week later our network security folks were asking pointed questions
about why this unknown machine was handing out ip addresses in another
state.

He was using bridged virtual adapters...

--
noonie