David Connors wrote:
U3011 is $1600 bucks which means probably 1400 or less through your account rep. I would love them but it starts getting a bit exe when you're putting them at work, home, and remote customer sites where you work. :)
Yep.

I've got 2 x 24" (1080) at one client site, and using them after the 27" feels like I'm programming on a mobile phone (well... not quite).

I find the 27" to be pretty darn big, and I fear that the 30" would be too much. Any word on that?

Stephen Price wrote:
and at work I've got 2 x 17" monitors (plus the laptop screen). Had monitors on order since I started here 3 months ago and still don't have them. Internal ordering nightmare.
ಠ_ಠ

Government?

I don't want to play a game of "first world problems" but from a productivity point of view over 3 months, dropping even $500 on 2 x 24" would make a world of difference. Getting 2 x Dell 27" would also be a "cheap" option.

Oh the humanity!
--
Les Hughes
l...@datarev.com.au