Hi Stephen

Bluetooth is also disabled.

Not an immediate good experience.

As you have got it working you probably have some ideas about fixing these.

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 6396 4285 (Monday, Wednesday,Friday)

Phone : +618 9346 4372 (Tuesday, Thursday)
Mobile: 0423 540 825
E-Mail : petermad...@iinet.net.au; peter.mad...@health.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest.
The use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this
e-mail transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately.

Did a quick google for this acpi driver problem.

Its mentioned here
http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2011/09/14/installing-wi
ndows-8-on-an-asus-ep121-initial-thoughts-on-metro.aspx

But no obvious fix.