Sounds like you found same/similar link for the bluetooth drivers. The
other issue I'm not so sure about. Can you attach a small screenshot of the
error message? I've not seen the error message but perhaps its there and
I've not looked in right place. Also, I did an upgrade so existing drivers
might have already been there.