On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:41 PM, David Burela <david.bur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are my calculations correct?

You're focussing on the smallest possible element of the cost of launching
one of these sites.

You also need to consider the ones that are going to make up 99% of the
cost:

   - Information architecture
   - Production of quality artwork
   - Mark up
   - SEO etc.

Is there another way to go about this?
> How do you guys go about creating small landing pages like this?
> ("Buying your own server" seems a very heavy handed way to go about it,
> and I don't want to become a full time sys-admin looking after my own
> server)

Get a VPS and put the sites on it - or you Wordpress - whichever floats
your boat. You've already spent too much time thinking about it vs the
production of quality content.

David.

--
*David Connors* | da...@codify.com | www.codify.com