David, thanks for reply.
But point is this is one of my business requirements, let me explain.

I am working on Booking system( like on line Taxi booking),
so how user will book, just will enter his email address and enter
search criteria, we will put his information in out DB and will send him
Leed(s) info on his address.

Because right now we cant do execute the Sign up process, just come enter
email, and search criteria and do booking and use the Taxi.:)

Any idea will be appreciated.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM, David Richards <
ausdot...@davidsuniverse.com> wrote:

> Muhammad,
>
> If such a thing existed, it would be used by spammers.  That's why
> confirmation emails are sent with links that go back to your server.
>
> David
>
> "If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
>  will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
>  -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama
>

> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 15:47, Muhammad Niaz Rana <forni...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >         I have to write code to validate the email, not just regex to
> > validate on client side :)
> > I have to validate the email i.e. weather is exists or Bounce back with
> some
> > error information.
> > Is there any standard way to validate email address and its source code.?
> >

> > Thanks in advance.:)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> > Muhammad Niaz