Dear Michael, i know the whole process believe me :)
but this is business requirement that any person come on my Web App give
email address & search criteria do booking and get off :)

Behind the scene we will send Leeds to him & vendor(Taxi company), and
then off course when he has done final booking confirmation email.

So any idea for this scenario.?

Muhammad Niaz