Put the Quick-launch Ctrl+Q bar into office and I'll be happy. I'm not an
office power-user but trying to figure out where the Word-Wrap option is in
Outlook beat me the other day and I resorted to copy-paste into Notepad++
(P.S. If anyone knows WHERE this option is I'd appreciate a heads-up). If I
could just go Ctrl+Q,"Word Wrap" and have the program understand what the
heck I mean that would make my life much much easier. In fact, do away with
shortcut keys for most things. A reasonable predictive text algorithm and a
drop-down is all the UI I need (apparent after 2 years with Launchy). Allow
the app to look at the keys I use most often and suggest shortcut chords on
the 20th invocation of a command or something. If I'm logging into Windows
8 with my Live ID (or whatever it's called now that the Live brand is going
away) store it in my SkyDrive (if *that* name is sticking around) and I'll
have a truly portable productivity experience. <http://codermike.com>