;)  Win + Z will show the app bar from the search results even though right
click of the mouse won't. So it probably is a bug.

I also noticed in the "maps" app you can't right click to select directions
from here/to here because right click is the app bar :S The maps in the browser
is a better experience.

And on apps where there's an "app bar" from top and bottom, eg "finance" or
"sports" then the app bar shows but then automatically hides. Similarly in mail
and calendar if I do a Win+C, select settings and then accounts, the account
pane shows and automatically hides. Not sure if this is just a keyboard/mouse
UI bug, VMWare, or "preview" means pre beta ;)