From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of David Connors
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:46 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Detect ADSL modem in use

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Ian Thomas <il.tho...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

[ ... ]

Anyway (months ago now), I took the combined suggestions of Les Hughes and
David Connors - see below - which gave rise to a very simple .NET DLL that
called on the Windows system file, iphlpapi.dll That component is available
in all 32/64 bit Windows since Windows 2000 I think. And pInvoke info was
helpful.

Always good to see a happy ending to an ozdotnet adventure.

It will lovely to get the NBN here in the next 12 months and hopefully to do
away with cantankerous copper connections. I have a neighbour in the same
rollout FSA 6VIC-02 with a max ADSL speed of about 2x dial-up.

I think you meant to say 12 years, not 12 months. :)

--

David Connors

da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363

Download my v-card: https://www.codify.com/cards/davidconnors