That does look quick. I’m in a populated area well served by cable so it looks
like the NBN is going to be some time away for me.

It’s interesting to see how other countries are going though. A colleague was
recently in a hotel in Chile and had 250Mb/s down and 220 up, to a US-based
hub, from within the hotel room. (And of course it was included in the low room
fee…)

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com