Hi Arjang, my experience sounds close to yours: DB to WinForms/ASP.NET business
apps, and no need for structs.

Thomas

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Arjang Assadi
Sent: Friday, 17 August 2012 10:53 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Anyone using structs in C# Business Applications?

Hello

I have found myself not needing to use structs for any reason in the vanilla
business apps ( DB to front end WindosForms,WPF,ASP.net etc) for past 7 years
or so.
All BO's are classes, and I can't think of anything more fine grind than that.

Unless I have been missing something, my question is to Business App writers,
do you use structs any where for any reasons?

In all the usuall VS demos I have not seen structs being used ( graphics demos
do not count!)

Regards

Arjang

Peninsula Health - Metropolitan Health Service of the Year 2007 & 2009