David,

Yes, they were clear but for some reason all the sample apps I had seen (
MCV, EF ,Domain Driven etc. ) never had structs used in them, which gave
the impression that not unless a high level of customization is desired
there was no need for them.

Having done biz apps for many years ( in Delphi and C#) I never had the
need, so I though maybe I was missing something.

Thank you all for your replies