Hi Ken,

Good question for #1. Can't find any reference to it in the setup or in the
manual.

For #2, answer is no at present. Mind you, for some reason it's stopped even
when they're on the same wired network. Earlier today that worked L

There really must be a good way to project a screen image to a set of
machines on the same wired network without having to go out an Internet
connection and back in. Anyone got any other ideas?

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com