Team viewer is awesome. I use it to remote control my wife's server. Paid
version allows installing as a service. Also free to use for non
commercial. I don't use the multiple presentation mode but its there. Can
even use client from smartphone. I did it on my phone from Bali once.
Not cheap but its worth it.