I would also add, if a company says 'we can get you on the first page of
Google in a month', then steer clear. They are trying to pull the wool over
your eyes. Anyone can get on the front page of Google easily, but it only
matters if you are on the front page when people are searching for relevant
terms that will bring traffic and business to you. That can take a long
time when starting from scratch.