On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Tony Wright <tonyw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, which would you prefer – a device that you can plug a SIM into, or
> one that you can’t? Microsoft’s tablet only has WIFI, which is a major
> market killer for business applications.****
>
> ** **
>
> So if you had to splurge on a tab, which would you go for – a tab that
> supports 3G, or one that doesn’t? Very disappointing.****
>
> **

I've got a Samsung that does 3g, but use it in Wifi mode tethered to a
phone, because I didn't want the cost of another 3g account.

>  **
>
> Right now they appear to be going for the stupid rich Microsoft fanboys
> who will be silly enough to purchase this device and then pay again when
> the true mobile versions come out. This is the Zune all over again. They
> will have an initial take up from fanboys, and then watch sales drop
> dramatically afterwards.****
>
> ** **
>
> Tell me I’m wrong?

You're right, but that's the wrong reason, IMO.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills