I think I've lost more sleep on MS Test than any other technology from MS
including COM! I believe it's a tool from the pre MS accepting the open
source ecosystem and it did show it's 'me too'

I've not used it since vs2010 and wouldn't wish that tool on my enemies.
Well maybe some all of them.

I believe that MS have put a lot of effort in to VS2012 testing and that
can only be a good thing. I've not played with it yet (well only tiny tiny
bits), but I pray to the non existent god of mine that it's not as crap as
it used to be.

I look forward to being pleasantly surprised.

--
regards,
Preet, Overlooking the Ocean, Auckland