I’m friends with the PM owner, I’ll ask him.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of mike smith
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:00 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: 2012 process name disappeared

I sometimes think that changing things is Microsoft's raison de etre.

Mike
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Wallace Turner
<wallacetur...@gmail.com<mailto:wallacetur...@gmail.com>> wrote:
since we're all taking about 2012 has anyone else noticed this annoyance:

The Threads window no longer shows the Process name: (only the Process ID)
[cid:image001.png@01CDF442.D8A17050]

Compare this with 2010:
[cid:image002.png@01CDF442.D8A17050]

Yes I know I can find this information out other ways (ie switching to thread
and looking at a varaible in the watch window) but why the hell did they change
this??  (rolls eyes in Dave Kean's direction) ?

--
Meski
 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

<<inline: image001.png>>

<<inline: image002.png>>