Wasn't that free with the IDE?  I take it then that it's probably not free now,
right?

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of William Luu
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:32 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: vs 2010 and 2012

My last reason for using VS 2010 whilst still having VS 2012 installed was due
to lack of Crystal Reports support in the new IDE.

Thankfully, they've finally released an update that supports 2012 in the last
couple of days. So now I no longer have a reason to use VS 2010.
On 17 January 2013 00:54, Katherine Moss