We have no intention on delivering a x64 version.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Craig van Nieuwkerk
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 2:05 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Does anybody know why the visual studio 2012 developer command
prompt points to a 32-bit path when on a 64-bit OS?

When I download from MSDN it only lists 32 bit versions.
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM, mike smith
<meski...@gmail.com<mailto:meski...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I thought there was an intent to release an x64 version this time around, but a
fast google didn't show one.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Katherine Moss