I don’t see any real reason why the US providers of Lync to PSTN integration
couldn’t offer services to Australia. I’d be happy to have VOIP calls back
to/from Australia when making/returning calls. You’d think you’d be able to
just connect a local SIP endpoint to the IP of those overseas providers. I’ve
done that in the past with Lync on-premises. But every one of the US ones that
I’ve talked to, just says “oh Australia, we can’t do that yet”. It’s hard to
see why.

You could presumably sign up in the US, if you have a credit card with a US
billing address.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com