While I’d love fibre to the house, project management is the one that’s my
biggest concern.

Clichés about inability to run chook raffles, even when given chooks,
customers, wheels and comperes come to mind.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com