From: David Connors
Sent: 13/04/2013 6:32 PM
To: g...@greglow.com; ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Office365 ?

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Greg Low (GregLow.com) <g...@greglow.com>wrote:

> While I’d love fibre to the house, project management is the one that’s my
> biggest concern. Clichés about inability to run chook raffles, even when
> given chooks, customers, wheels and comperes come to mind.

Yup. Just wait until it is built. You will definitely get the call:

"Hi, I am from NBN Co, the absolute government monopoly with zero
competition. We're just ringing to let you know that we're dropping our
charges after we've improved our internal inefficiencies in response to
zero competition.  We also dropping our outrageous CVC charges."

Said no one ever.

David.