From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Richards
Sent: Monday, 13 May 2013 2:25 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: BankWest: Dear Sir/Madam?

I can only assume it was a bug in validation at the time.  From memory, people
in the UK had to use @googlemail.com<http://googlemail.com>  instead of
@gmail.com<http://gmail.com>.  I suspect it had something to do with that.  But
still, even before the UK could use @gmail.com<http://gmail.com>, I was still
getting the email.  I would have thought this would go to the top of the issue
list but apparently not.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama

On 13 May 2013 13:40, Ken Schaefer