From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of mike smith
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:33 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: VS2012 hacks

Nice quote.  Google says it's skeuomorphism though.  (what kind of language
puts euo in that order???)

Mike

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Scott Barnes <scott.bar...@gmail.com> wrote:

iOS7 is what happeneded the night of Steve Jobs funeral as they all sat in a
bar listening to Whitesnake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOJk0HW_hJw) doing
lines of cocaine and suddenly reliving your 80's and after then upgrading your
digital skuemorphism to the next circle of design hell ... 80's iOS ..it's the
mullet Steve would have wanted.

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes