You guys don't see the sheer insane volume of spam that mailman eats before
getting to these lists. Sometimes it is several times the actual mail
volume.

I live in perpetual fear of the day spambots have gmail accounts and
actually sign up to lists properly.

This is a new one though.

David Connors
da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363