Interesting - Microsoft Businesss Intelligence Consultant  with an Android
phone ..

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of mike smith
Sent: Monday, 29 July 2013 10:21 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Even easier to do, from a mobile app :)

Nevertheless, what happens if we click the 'confirm' button? :)

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Tejas Goradia <byteb...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am very sorry for this one folks, I downloaded the LinkedIn andriod app and
the next-next clicking in the crowded train let to this email. I wasn't my
intent to send out these random linked in request.

Sincere Apologies,

Tejas Goradia