Courses: http://bit.ly/psjasonroberts

From: Ian Thomas
Sent: β€ŽTuesdayβ€Ž, β€Ž20β€Ž β€ŽAugustβ€Ž β€Ž2013 β€Ž11β€Ž:β€Ž59β€Ž β€ŽAM
To: ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com

Something only for those willing to get intimate with their computer hardware:
Samsung PM841 SSDs (128Mb – 256Mb - 512Mb) – note these are mSATA (see below)

Link  = RAMCity – I have had very good experiences with them, for my occasional
need for RAM of various types; otherwise, I have no connection with the
company.

I’m informed that these are normally supplied to OEM customers like Dell,
Toshiba, SONY, and HP.

http://www.ramcity.com.au/assets/full/MZMTD512HAGL-00000.jpg

What is an mSATA solid state drive you ask? Well, it has the same (but smaller)
internals as a normal SSD, only without the external casing. At a mere 6 grams,
and just 5cm long, 3cm wide, and only 4mm high, it's an incredibly light weight
and durable high-speed storage solution. It fits in many current model
Ultrabooks, slim notebooks, and motherboards with an mSATA slot (or you can
convert it to standard SATA with a SATA-mSATA adapter).

The Samsung PM841 has the smallest z-height we've ever seen, and so far we know
it fits perfectly in Sony Z7 series notebooks, Samsung NP9 (Series 9)
notebooks, HP 9000 series notebooks, Lenovo W530, Toshiba Z800/Z900 series
notebooks, Fujitsu Stylistic Q700 series notebooks, and many others.

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia

<<inline: image003.jpg>>