From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Corneliu I. Tusnea
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013 9:18 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Surface Pro 2

How is the Helix?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Ken Schaefer <k...@adopenstatic.com
<mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com> > wrote:

I replace my Surface Pro with a Lenovo Helix. However the person that has
the Surface now loves it. They do a lot of PDF and Word annotations, and
find the ability to just scribble notes, circle things etc. really handy. Of
course, you don't need a Surface to do that, but if that's the main thing
you use a device for, then I can see how it'd be useful.

Cheers

Ken