From: Ken Schaefer
Sent: 6/09/2013 10:08 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: [OT] Surface Pro 2

    If you want a laptop that can be used as a tablet, then it’s the way to
go IMHO.

Cons: it’s heavier than my Sony Z2 that it replaced (with the keyboard
part), and the supplied stylus is rubbish (get a separate pen – any Wacom
Penabled compatible pen will work). Otherwise it’s good – 8GB RAM, 256GB
SSD, 1080p screen, 3G (optional), flexible usage options/configurations.
Has a mini-DP (one on the base, and one on the tablet part) which is
capable of driving large monitors (runs my 2560x1440 monitor without
issues). The only thing that I’d really want is the ability to buy an
additional “keyboard” section as a spare part. Then I could leave one at
home and one at work effectively as a docking station, and just carry the
tablet bit back and forwards.

Cheers

Ken