"...Windows RT was our first ARM tablet. And as phones extend into tablets,
expect us to see many more ARM tablets, Windows ARM tablets in the
future..." which translates to "Trust us, when have we ever told you
something is our future and retracted or 'shifted strategy' on" :)

I'd sell my ARM stock(s) :)

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes