Chaps, FileZilla or Wireshark! The former I haven't used and I won't learn
anything if works or nor, unless it has some tracing facility. The latter I
haven't used for more than a year and it's complicated and I'll have to
configure it and interpret the results. I guess it's Wireshark then.

Greg K

Scott, I'm sending a prescription repeat to help your condition.