I haven't tried FileZilla yet, but in Wireshark I have a trace of FTP
failing from the command prompt and a trace working from Windows Explorer.
As I expected, the results are so different that I can't compare them. The
Windows Explorer trace is much longer and contains dozens of lines that are
gibberish to me as I'm not a networking guy.

So I now have traces of one working and one failing, but I'm unable to
interpret or compare the results and I've learned nothing.

Greg K