On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM, David Burstin <david.burs...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 05/11/2013 7:18 AM, "David Connors" <da...@connors.com> wrote:
> >
> > They ran a pretty big petition on the 7th of Sep.
>
> I find your version of democracy very entertaining. Everyone who voted
> obviously agreed with every single policy of the party they voted for.
> Otherwise they would have just ticked the box that said "This is my
> preferred government but I don't agree with every one of their policies".
>
> (Election == petition) == laughable.

'None of the above' would have bolted in if they'd run.  (to use a  horse
racing analogy seems appropriate today)

Still, I backed the crowdfunded NBN petition - so more than slacktivism, I
put $$$ behind it.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/get-malcolm-turnbull-to-listen-to-australia-about-the-nbn?c=pledges

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills