Adsense is Google's product for the phenomena.  On this page in gmail, I
see ads for Social Media Metrics, Restaurants in Melbourne (one of you
guys) Low home rate loans, painter quotes, Debt consolidation, Tafe
courses.  Ghostery would let me turn it off, but it's ordinary text, not
graphics, and to be frank, doesn't annoy me.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills